Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kalimantan #5 : Lesson to smoke!

This my second attempt to write my post in english. Hope everybody has the same attempt to read and understand it. I don't see any other way to get improved here in Kalimantan. No partner to chit chat with, no teacher/mentor to ask for.....nothing! And I have only this blog to manage. Thanks to empty_spaces......

And here's my post.......

I always wonder of people who smoke. What pleasure are those people looking?

So last night I decided to experience the pleasure of smoking.....errr....accidentally of course!

When I was in the living room watching tv, a friend who sat behind me asked whether I have ever smoke before.....and I said never.....

'just give it a try BaS.....' my friend continued to propose.

Hahaha, as a very usual, I ignore his request...

But then, on the next minutes, I began to approach him...and letting my hand to grab a pack of ciggarete laid next to him....

For me smoking is like putting a straw....yes! A straw in your mouth and you sip from it....just like when you drink a glass of lemon tea rite?...So it must be effortless.....

I took one cigarette, light up the fire......and fail! It wouldn't burnt as I expected...hiyaaa...amateur! Hahaha

Tried out the second chance, voila.... burnt beautifully! Hohoho.....

'Hey, BaS what are you waiting?' Go get the feeling....or it would be wasted!

Hahaha......It was the first cigarette I have ever burnt so far......and instead of smoking it, I was just staring at the burning part..

So then, I put the cigarette to my lips, pull the smoke into my mouth, remove the cigarette and inhale quickly, hold it for a few seconds, exhale!......errr....where's the smoke?? Why it's not coming out from my mouth?? Was I swallowing it? Errr......try again.....pull the smoke, inhale.....hold, exhale....hey!....a mass of smoke coming out! Hohohohoho.....starting it all over again.......

'Inhale deeper BaS! Deeper!'
My friend said....

Me said.....
How??

They said....
For God sake!

Me said
errr.....what did you mean by inhale deeper??

One said...
Oh, nevermind

Me said.....
hahahahahahahahahahaha.......I just didn't get the point....fruitless attempt!

By knowing that my attempt seems to lead to I-did-not-know-what, I stopped my attempt, laughed and threw the cigarette away.....

Cigarette and BaS are so not couple.....so cannot get along....so not destined to be together....so cannot be in the same boat......hahaha...*overwhelming!

Well, It's proven that I couldn't smoke. As an excuse, smoking is a hard habit to break because tobacco contains nicotine which is highly addictive. So by not smoking, I avoid the addiction, the temptation, the pleasure.....and my life will get more healthy.....hahahaha such a defence mechanism!

9 comments:

gerandis said...

kirain nyoba trus suka, sukur deh klo gak suka :)

aq dulu nyoba pas sd gak suka, trus pas kuliah nyoba lagi juga tetep gak suka :)

gak ngerti enake ngrokok d mana...

narti said...

ternyata ada juga masih ngerayu BaS untuk merokok...

Farrel Fortunatus said...

mendingan jadi perokok pasif aja dech (yang ga ngerti ngacung!!! krik... krik... krik...) he he he...

Unknown said...

wah, jgn coba2 deh, ntar ketagihan lho.

Ello Aris said...

aku gak ngerti bahasa Inggris

empty_spaces said...

Argh. I dislike smoking. There's nothing really appealing about it at all.

I've never smoked a cigarette, but I did try a cigar once - but it was slightly different. I never inhaled the smoke, just kinda swirled it around in my mouth. It was disgusting. I only took one puff and that was enough to put me off forever and ever haha.

Plus for a non-smoker, kissing a smoker is rather yuck.

Ocky Fajzar said...

jangaaaaan! weh setan setan pada berkeliaran nih ckckck

Kay said...

don't ever try to smokes again fried, believe me, hidup sehat tanpa rokok seperti sangat berharga. gak usah dengerin lah lok ada yang ngajak2 gitu :)
Lagipula, aku bangga denganmu yang tak punya kebiasaan merokok :)

richo said...

selamat lebaran sahabat..... mohon maaf lahir batin yah :)