Sunday, March 15, 2009

Life is How You Perceive It


Akhirnya bisa ngejawab pertanyaan kemaren...


I was asking to myself whether I was complaining too much? Definitely Yes.....I got to much complaining lately


Complaining about my work load, about things not well manage in my boarding room, things about my hair...(gosh the barber just cut it too short!), about marriage, about friends, things about how life was becoming so much difficult


Phew.....Thank God

No need to complain about my life anymore........


Ok, still complaining but not as much as before....many big problems will not consider as big anymore...


Many people out there facing real big problem, having heard some of those problem from friends make me realize that


1. I can easily cope with mine...all I need is making it happen with effort and patience

2. Things happen for a reason.....

3. Your life is how you perceive it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Met kenal ya BAS.

Thanks for leaving your tracks in my blog.

Hope you can revisit sometimes.

Good luck and see you