Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another BIG event!!!


sms masuk....

"Uki dimana?? Malang ato Jakarta nih? Kalo di Malang, aku mau antar undangan.....

sms reply....


What!! Really??! Wow...what a surprise...Who's the lucky girl.....?? but so sorry....I'm still in Jakarta...when it going to happen?


dan diikuti beberapa sms berikutnya..



...........



..........




well....temen yang aku pikir bakalan lama nikahnya....eh ternyata malah duluan...

Padahal dulu waktu bocah sempet taruhan sapa yang akan nikah duluan. Dan semua setuju, aku punya chance paling besar....karena pervert face yang aku punya..hihihi



But God really has the will not to let me be the first...Coz all I after in getting married is LEGAL SEX!!! hihi...kidding!!! I know that married is big thing!! real big one, and not only about sex!!!


It's just that I am not ready with engagement...YET!!


Aaaanyway....congrats to Reza for his next big event on 4th April


Another friend of mine who are going to get married is Eri, on May 2009


Nah kalo yang ini aga unik...model ta'aruf gitu



Jadi ga pake pacaran, sistem dikenalin. Temenku yang cewek di Jawa, nah yang cowok di Kalimantan. Kenalan lewat adik si cowok, kemudian tanpa saling ketemu...proses saling mengenal hanya lewat telp. Ketemu pun cuman 2 kali ketika si cowok pulang ke Jawa dan langsung melamar...(wuih berat banget deh!!)


Dan aku kemudian mikir....proses seperti apa yang akan aku jalani untuk menuju marriage




Aahh...laku aja sekarang kagak!! gimana mau proses!!



Any available candidate for me??

1 comment:

lucky said...

I think we have same hometown....

About my pics, it's not about the proud matter. That's only a matter of privacy. Internet is a common and free media, I just do not want my parents or sisters read my gay blog, writing about my sex experience.

Sometimes being hidden is better for the sake of others. Just like the superheroes,e.g. batman, spiderman, flash. They use masks and I use mine too.