Sunday, March 8, 2009

loss.....loss....


What is happening to me ??

I lost my ATM card again....
Again?? Yeah....an idiot forgot to take out his card after withdrawing money....
and FYI, I had lost my card 3 months ago while I was having vacation in Malang......

So Why it's happening to me AGAIN??

Having brand new card, takes time and money....
What I'm supposed to do with no money and having only time to wait.......

Fasting??
Can I undergo fasting until the end of this month....?

Need to be thrifty?
But do I have the courage to be thrifty.....?

Well.....twice of losing ATM card within 3 months makes me wonder of my brain capacity in learning from day after day experiences.......Do I reaaalllllyyy learn ???

An ideal brain would have worked this way...
"learn from the first loss, so there would be no second loss"

while my brain works like this....
"learn from the first loss, and while learning still in progress...the second loss occur...."

Anyway,

While the card were just remain lost....instead of regreting I would prefer taking a real lesson from it, so there will be no third loss......

No comments: